- Handmade Fused Glass Pendant, Small, Dichroic, Dragonfly Motif, size: 1/2" x 3/8"
- 2.1mm Gunmetal Cable chain 18 inch - Lobster Clasp - 925 Sterling Bail
- Comes in a box with a bow, in an organza bag - ready to give as a gift
- Finely Crafted, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring
- Hand Crafted by Elisabeth Baerreis - Western North Carolina
Original handmade, Signed, Fused Art Glass Pendant - Sparkling Light Cobalt Blue Dichroic Dragonfly freehand inscribed by removing the blue dichroic over the brown art glass element. Kiln formed original by Elisabeth Baerreis Copper wire work is in artfully combined with sparkling kiln formed fused dichroic and art glass. Hand made glass cabochon on 18in, 2.1mm Chain, Gunmetal Plating, Antique Finish, Contains Nickel. Your necklace will be packaged as shown - in a nice presentation box - drop shipping and additional gift wrap is available. We can include a gift card as well. The necklace is 18 inches long. It can be worn anywhere - with jeans and a favorite turtleneck sweater or to the opera or an evening out! A truly unique accessory, and an original piece of limited production artisan jewelry, it is a versatile fashion she will enjoy and wear often! It is handmade in its entirety in the USA by the artist and designer, Elisabeth Baerreis and signed on the glass piece. Original Baerreis Designs are made in our studio in the Cherokee National Forest located in the Southern Appalachian Mountains, USA. We are a family of artisans - working cooperatively and independently) All designs are copyright 1972 - present, Designs by Baerreis all rights reserved