Fused Glass Drop Earrings Hand Engraved Dragonfly 925 Sterling Silver Ear wires
- Ephemeral! Kiln Formed Dichroic Glass - Signature Copper Wire Work
- Dangle about one inch including sterling silver French type earwire
- Hand made Art Glass Cabochon is about 1/2 inch long x 5/16 inch wide
- Comes in a box with a bow, in an organza bag - ready to give as a gift
- Hand Crafted by Elisabeth Baerreis - Western North Carolina
- Flashes of color emanate from the hand formed glass
Heads will turn and you will create a beautiful fashion statement when you wear this stunning pair of dichroic fused glass earrings. Flashes of color emanate from the hand formed glass with copper wire work, suspended on sterling silver French ear wires. You can wear them with your jeans and a favorite turtleneck sweater, or with your little black dress. A truly unique fashion accessory, and an original piece of limited production artisan jewelry, this is a pair of earrings you will enjoy and wear often! Each earring is approximately 9/16 inch long and 3/8 inch wide. These are originals, handmade in Western North Carolina by the artist and designer, Elisabeth Baerreis. They are packaged in a nice presentation box with a USA made woven ribbon in an organza bag - ready for giving (see pictures)! Gift wrap and drop shipping are available at check out. All designs copyright, Designs by Baerreis, 1972 - present, all rights reserved.