- Handmade Fused Glass Pendant, size: 1" x 5/8"
- 18in, 2.1mm Chain, Gunmetal Plating, Antique Finish, Contains Nickel.
- Kiln formed original art glass cabochon made by Elisabeth Baerreis
- Copper wire work is artfully combined with dichroic and art glass
- Comes in a box with a bow, in an organza bag - ready to give as a gift
- Finely Crafted, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring
- Hand Crafted in her studio located in Western North Carolina
- Original handmade, Signed, Fused Art Glass Pendant
Your necklace will be packaged as shown - in a nice presentation box - drop shipping and additional gift wrap is available. We can include a gift card as well. The necklace is 18 inches long. It can be worn anywhere - with jeans and a favorite turtleneck sweater or to the opera or an evening out! A truly unique accessory, and an original piece of limited production artisan jewelry, it is a versatile fashion she will enjoy and wear often! It is handmade in its entirety in the Southern Appalachian Mountains by the artist and designer, Elisabeth Baerreis and signed on the glass piece. Original Baerreis Designs are made in our studio in the Cherokee National Forest located in the Southern Appalachian Mountains, USA.. All designs are copyright 1972 - present, Designs by Baerreis all rights reserved.