- Hair Fork – Hand Crafted Original Design by Baerreis – 5 Prong Corvus Style
- Our combs are light, strong and comfortable; very soft to the touch.
- 3½ inch Functional (Interior) Length, about 3 inch Wide at top
- Central American Cocobolo Rosewood Wood - Natural Exotic Wood - Water Resistant
- Hand Carved and Crafted in Southern Appalachian Mountains by Martha & Phil Baerreis
Grain will vary from photo.. Whether you are going to the prom, a business meeting or an afternoon in the park, you will love putting your hair in a casual up do with this beautiful hair accessory, hand crafted and carved in the beautiful Southern Appalachian Mountains by the designer/craftsman. Your hair stick will be made and shipped via priority mail within 3-4 days! Our combs are light, strong and comfortable; very soft to the touch. They are designed to be a wonderful and functional accent to your hair. We choose the finest and most beautiful woods to create natural hair jewelry and accessories you will use often! Phil or Martha free-hand carve the curve in this hair stick with its function in mind; it is an original and customer inspired design. It is very wearable and fits the natural curve of the head and for maximum comfort and secure fit. Each piece is carefully rounded and smoothed. We CAN make you MATCHED multiples for your bridesmaids or sorority! This design is the intellectual property of Designs by Baerreis, copyright 1972 - present, all rights reserved