Medium every day hair comb three prong Flair Style in Bubinga Rosewood Designs by Baerreis - Beautiful Functional Hair Fashion!
Sturdy, functional and beautiful, this is a workhorse of a hair fork - three functional prongs to hols up your do.
Whether you are going to the prom, a business meeting or an afternoon in the park, you will love putting your hair in a casual up do with this beautiful hair fork.
- Handcarved from a piece of Exotic African Bubinga Wood - ONE at a time in Southern Appalachian Mountains
- Functional Prong Length is 4.25 Inches
- The comb is about 1.75 inch wide and 5.75 overall
- The Grain will vary from the photo as your fork will be made to order
- Sanded smooth and soft, It will securely hold your hair -
- Hand made, crafted and carved in the beautiful Southern Appalachian Mountains by Phil or Martha.
- It is very wearable and fits the natural curve of the head and for maximum comfort and secure fit.
- Each piece is carefully rounded and smoothed.
This design is the intellectual property of Designs by Baerreis, copyright 1972 -present all rights reserved